1. Convert PDF file to image format (including TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TGA, PPM, and JPEG2000) and document files (Text, Microsoft Word 97-2003 (*.doc), Microsoft Word 2007 (*.docx), Rich Text Format (*.rtf), Microsoft Excel 97-2003 (*.xls), Microsoft Excel 2007 (*.xlsx), Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (*.pptx), EPUB, HTML).
2. Choose output page range such as all pages, and your self-defined page(s). You can click the "Set current page as output page" icon to select the current page, and enter page numbers or page ranges separated by commas in the "Range" option.
3. If outputing Image file, you can set the output image size and color to your preference.
4. Preview the source PDF file in the preview window and open the PDF file by clicking the "Open PDF file with PDF Reader" icon.
5. Support batch conversion, and can output different formats simultaneously.